Website Management and Support
Have a website? Having trouble keeping up with managing it? We can help.
It’s a common problem. You had a website developed. It looks great and customers are telling you how wonderful it is to work with. Unfortunately, you need to make some changes and the designer or staff member who knows how is no longer available or takes days or weeks to get back to you. Stop the madness and give us a call. It doesn’t have to be that hard- we promise.
Our team of support professionals is skilled in all areas of web design, development, customization, and management. If you just need a few photos added- we can help. If you need a new module customized for your content management system- we can help. We can even assist you “on demand” and you can simply send us what you need taking care of and we’ll have it done and live in a blink. And, if you just want to hand over the management and ongoing maintenance; our team can work as your partner and we’ll take the stress out of the web.
Having a website is just the first step in the process; as you may have found out. The real “benefits” you get from your website come from updates to the site, keeping your products and pricing fresh, adding new features and content, marketing the site and much more. In order to really get the full benefits the web provides, you have to keep that site updated and relevant so that it works for you; not against you.
Why choose Open Professional Group to manage your website? Here are a few of the most important.
- Dedicated project manager to contact
- Lightning fast turn-around
- Full team support
- 60+ years team experience
- Enterprise level request tracking
- One stop shop
A Few Ways We Can Help Manage Your Website
- Graphical/layout design
- Add/change of content (calendar, events, news, blog, articles, etc.)
- Adding/maintaining a blog
- Updating products/pricing
- SEO/Search optimization support
- Content management system plugin/module installation/customization
- Site moves from one host to another
- Hosting management (email setup, DNS management)
- Database management
- Integration of third party tools (Twitter, Facebook, Google Tools, etc)
- Adding/removing website pages
- Newsletter creation and list maintenance
- PDF creation and uploading
- Analytics integration and support
- Webmaster tools monitoring and support
- Site load time reviews and improvements
- HTML validation and adjustment
We can literally help you manage any aspect of your existing website, however small or large.
Our pricing is flexible. We have hourly, fixed cost, package and retainer options available based on the exact needs you have.